FIREPOWER SHOOTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIREPOWER SHOOTERS

FIREPOWER SHOOTERS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
9MM

STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow Empty
PostSubject: STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow   STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Good day to all,

I have a norinco, which i bought out of wanting to have a firearm for defense, I've recently joined a gun club to train myself in target practice, now I feel that my pistol is not really for competition, I've asked some of my group members which should I buy, I'm really a fan of 9mm's, and I'm deciding on two pistols, the CZ SPO1 Shadow and the STI GP6. I've already tried firing the Shadow, I like the grip and the 18 + 1 magazine, it felt nice because during firing it did not pull that much during recoil, so it gave me much more accuracy in double taps, the only thing that stops me from buying it is the price, it cost 20,000 pesos more than the GP6, i saw the GP6 and it was a bit shorter than the Shadow, they also told me that the GP6 ha lesser recoil because revolves in reloading, i hope you guys can help me in deciding, thanks
Back to top Go down
mang_ocs

mang_ocs

STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow   STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Good morning po.

It would be better if you personally try shooting the GP6 to determine if it also offers you a good grip and get a feel of its recoil. A lot of production shooters though shoots the Shadow. At the end of the day, it will still be a personal preference. Suggest you also read the reviews/comments of both guns to help you in your decision.

Good luck in your hunt.

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down

STI GP6 or CZ SPO1 Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIREPOWER SHOOTERS :: The Armory :: General Firearms Discussion-
Jump to: