FIREPOWER SHOOTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIREPOWER SHOOTERS

FIREPOWER SHOOTERS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tora2

what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. Empty
PostSubject: what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.   what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

what are the advantages and disadvantages of the said calibers. thanks in advance. cheers and more power to ka oka Smile
Back to top Go down
Jun

what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.   what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 pm

for me bro, since you mentioned that it'll also be a carry weapon, i would go for the .45. even if it's just a single stack (ammo cap of 7-8 rds), if you will gain the necessary skills to make good shot placements, then it will serve you well. you might not even need a back up mag when carrying. there are other factors to consider like ammo capacity and muzzle flip. but constant practice (shot placement and mag change) will still lead you to consider a single stack .45. but that's just me. others may have other views.
Back to top Go down
tora2

PostSubject: Re: what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.   what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm

thanks bro for the advice much appreciated Smile id go defintley for the 45. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.   what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you want to have first as a first timer...9mm, 40 cal or 45 cal, purpose for practical shooting and carry at the same time.
Page 1 of 1